Friday 28 March 2014

Hexie BOM: February

During February I was working on the second block from the Hexie Blog's BOM challenge. Who would have guessed it would have been a Valentine's heart block.

Whilst the original version looks very pretty in pink, I have stuck with my plan to use up some more of the fat quarter material used in my January BOM. So here's finished block number 2!


#hexagon #patchwork #heart #engliosh paper piecing #block  #craft


#hexagon #patchwork #heart  #block #craft #english paper piecing
I finished this at the end of February just in time for the March block to be revealed. It's then only taken me a month to get a picture of it! It's so hard at this time of year to get good pictures, as by the time you get home in an evening the light has gone.

I've actually already finished the March block too! So now let's see how long it takes me to get a picture of that one!


No comments:
Post a Comment

Google+ Google+