Tuesday 30 September 2014

Another cluster of birds

In my recent post Springtime Felt Birds I showed you a set of blue and purple felt birds that I had spent a lovely sunny day making. Well I enjoyed making them so much that I've been at it again and so another little cluster of felt birds have landed.

#felt #birds #yellow #blue #decoration



This time I tried to break my old habit of always seeming to pick from a similar colour palette when I make things and branched out into some more bright sunny primary shades with yellow, red and blue.

#felt #birds #yellow #blue #decoration

I actually really like the effect of the three colours together. When I make these I tend to try and stick to three colours as I think it looks more effective than having lots of colours and textures in the same decoration. Although having said that, maybe that should be my next habit to step away from and see what the finished product would look like!

#felt #birds #yellow #blue #decoration



No comments:
Post a Comment

Google+ Google+